Saturday, June 14, 2008

Steps toward a dream...


I think anyone who really knows me knows that I have an absolute passion for weddings. It doesn't matter whose wedding it is, I want to know the most intricate details of the day. I used to photograph weddings for about eight years and always wanted to do more. I decided that I was ready to move further into the wedding world and begin coordinating. I assisted several brides over a few years but I never really had the opportunity to study under a professional... until now :) I have been asked by A Delightful Day (www.adelightfulday.com) to join their team as an assistant! There was no way I could have turned the offer down, so it's official - I'm assisting Mary Alice Sublett and Amber Housley! God has truly blessed me with this job and I am so grateful to the Delightful Day team for asking me to join them in their adventure!

No comments: